Here are a few random pics. I am having trouble getting good photos lately.
3.05.2020
Sonic the Hedgehog Party
For Eli's birthday this year, we had what Audrey calls a "Cousin Party". We had it at our house on Sunday evening, March 1- his birthday is actually on March 2, which was Monday. My only assignment was to make a blue Sonic the Hedgehog cake. It was made out of 23 cupcakes, and then a layer of frosting covering them all. At least Audrey sent me a video, this time. (instead of just a photo.) And I am pretty sure that I lucked out and got the homemade butter cream frosting the correct consistency. It was a bit lumpy- I wish it had turned out smoother- but it was okay ;) Each person takes the cupcake that they want- pull apart cake. Ashley made lasagne. Audrey made salad and bread sticks. Plus, Audrey had a few activities, that included donuts and FunYums and gum. The kids had FUN. Eli thought it was the best party ever. (funny how the kids think that whatever they are doing- is the best thing ever :))
Here are a few random pics. I am having trouble getting good photos lately.
Here are a few random pics. I am having trouble getting good photos lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment