7.02.2020

Two People Fell in Love

In May we celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary. Actually there wasn't much celebrating, but the anniversary occurred- lol. We went out to dinner with our friends, John and Debra. I will share some photos here that I posted on the cousins blog. Besides photos I shared the song, "Two People Fell in Love". I'm sure that the grand kids thought that was really "cheesy"- lol. (Remember our regular anniversary and our temple anniversary are both in May... one on the 14th and one on the 15th.) We went from 2 to 30... with number 31 on the way. 😉






























2 comments:

The Purtle's said...

Aw y’all are such a beautiful and sweet family!! So glad two fell in love. :). I’m cheesy like that too. Lol!

Debora said...

When I saw that there was a comment here...I knew it was you, before I even looked at it ;)