9.23.2020

Kittens

 Okay... one of the side issues of the past 6 weeks has been baby kittens. Two white ones and one grey one. The momma is "Lady"... we think the father is "Grey", but could be another tom cat. I reached out to a group in Bandera for help on how to deal with a feral cat with kittens. Actually, Lady has become pretty friendly... I'm not sure she could be classified as feral any more. And we have been keeping her and the kittens in the exercise room for the past three weeks. I want to keep the grey one... calling her GreyC (Gracie). Ron wants to keep Lady. And we already have Kitty. I'm not sure exactly what having three cats does to our move. lol. Our plan is to take Lady soon and get her spayed and shots. Ashley and Hailey think they want the white male kitten. That leaves the white, female kitten to find a home for. Anyway... they are super cute- haha. And they give Ron something to do 😉






 

No comments: