10.26.2020

The Last Week of October

Not sure exactly where this month... or for that matter, this year went. But, we are down to the last week of October. Just thought I would share a few more fall decor pics and the three cat pics. Yep, we are a "three cat family" now. lol There has been a lull in the real estate market for a couple of months (at least in our price range). I can see that we are still getting good "views" and pretty good "likes"...so people are at least looking online, if not looking in person. I have been looking at homes in San Antonio. Since Ron and I were driving in there at least a couple times of week for the past month, I decided it was time to look "inside the loop" ;) and try to find something in there with big trees and a lot that doesn't feel like it's "inside the loop". Well... I found it. Now, just hoping it stays until we sell... but not holding my breath on that- lol. My second criteria on a home in there is a back yard that looks like a park with lots of trees... for Ron and the cats. (Ron won't tell me anything about what he might want. He says he's not making any decisions until he has to.) He is fine without a plan. I need a plan, even if it has to change... so I am "looking". haha

Oh ...and a cute, simple, Halloween treat, that I took to Sunday dinner last night. Served with ice cream and Halloween sprinkles. 













  

No comments: