We had Thanksgiving dinner with the Petes and the Andersons. They all came out on Wednesday evening and stayed until mid day on Friday. Sam brought his big outdoor grill and cooked breakfast for both days. He also brought an air fryer and cooked the turkey outside. It was the best turkey ever! ;) Otherwise the rest of the food was the normal fare. We set up tables outside on the front porch. Trying to take advantage of that beautiful porch while we can. The only pics I got are tables, food, and a few people- lol. On Friday afternoon, Audrey helped Ron apply for a loan on the new house. (yep, I will explain this whole story in another post ;) For dinner on Friday we went to Bob's Burgers with Andersons. Good stop, on the way home for them, and not too far for us.
I will also add some Fall decor pics. Some of these, I plan to use later to market some of my Brown Baby Bird photos.










No comments:
Post a Comment