On Thursday, Christiansens just spent the day with us, at home. Alison and I took the girls shopping for a couple of hours, but mostly we were just home, getting settled in. After I picked them up from the airport on Wednesday evening, we had dinner at our house and then they went to the Petes to surprise them. For about a week, I had been asking questions to Petes and Andersons about their schedule from May 4-11. I think they were starting to get suspicious that something was up. Ashley and her kids usually do "outings and activities " on Fridays and Mondays are her "recover from the weekend" day. I had told her to keep Friday and Monday "open". I had given Hailey and Jaden a "heads up" to help clean up the house after soccer practice on Wednesday evening. On Friday, Christiansens and Petes went to Sea World together. I think most of the pics in this post were from Ashley. Sea world is only about 10 minutes from our house and Petes and Andersons both have family passes. Dinner was our house again on Friday evening after a whole day of fun. I went and picked Annie up from the airport about 11:30 pm. (I went and picked up a rental car on Friday morning and kept it until Monday morning. That made a huge difference in what we could do on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.)















No comments:
Post a Comment