12.18.2022

Always Be a Dragon

 Audrey's theme for Halloween this year was dragons and their companions. I made a Shutterfly book for us, Petes, Andersons, and Christiansens. (Yep, Christiansens even participated.) I almost forgot to a post here. Christiansens went with characters from "How to Train Your Dragon". Alison was Light Fury, Micah was Toothless, Dallin was Hiccup, Emmy was Astrid, Evelyn was Zephyr, Ashton was Nuffink, and Eden was Dart. For the Petes... Ashley was Sisu from Raya and the Last Dragon. Hazel was Raya. Daniel was Elliot & Pete from Pete's Dragon. Jaden was Shang-chi and Mason was the Red/White dragon from Shang-chi. Hailey was Maleficent. For Andersons... Audrey was the Dragon from Shrek and Sam was the Donkey. Eli was Ash from Pokemon and Luke was Charizard from Pokemon. Noah was EnderDragon from Minecraft. Ron was Bilbo Baggins and I was supposed to be Smaug, from Lord of the Rings. I wore a t-shirt that said, "Always be yourself unless you can be a Dragon, then always be a Dragon- lol. We got some fun pictures. We had a Halloween party on Oct. 29 at Andersons. They also invited a few friends... there was about 40 people. Tacos for dinner. I made a Smaug chocolate cake, cupcakes, and pumpkin pie tarts for dessert. On Halloween night, Ron and I turned off all of the outside lights and went upstairs to watch TV. I only pass out candy at Trunk or Treat 😉





























 





No comments: