Ashley put together a party for Jaden and Hazel, for one of our family dinners. (Them, us, and Andersons) There were lots of decorations, lots of food, lots of games, a world cup soccer game on TV. It was a soccer theme ... are we not surprised? Audrey helped with the games and we all helped with the food. I bought a cheesecake assortment for Jaden and made an ice cream cake for Hazel. Audrey brought some snack trays and "taste test" games for Orange soda and Oreos. Ron and I came home after half time of the game, but we should have stayed. The second half was much better than the first half. Part of Christmas for the Petes was getting a new large TV and finishing the TV room upstairs. Worked out perfect. In the first picture, I explained to Jaden that the older you are the smaller the gift 😉😎 Hazel gets the two large bags and Jaden gets the small box! Jaden's was a wallet with a $50 bill in it- lol. Hazel's was a bear pillow and a bucket of dinosaurs.



















No comments:
Post a Comment