9.17.2023

Pre Yosemite- No Girls Allowed

The following posts will mostly be in chronological order. These pictures are from the "guys backpacking" trip that was on Monday and Tuesday, July 31 and August 1. (And part of the day on Wednesday, August 2.) Micah and Dallin left home on Sunday, July 30... as did Daniel, Jaden, and Mason. I think they started their hiking mid-day on Monday, when they met up with the Simms boys. Annie and Savie were having a couple of girls days and overnight camping while the boys were doing their thing 😎 I guess the only problem that the boys had was MOSQUITOES. I capitalized that word, because there were lots of them! But from seeing the photos, the area they were in was spectacular. Alex had some great scenery photos, and he even included a few flowers. 🌺🌸 Here is just a sampling of the hundreds of photos that were taken. 

















No comments: