11.06.2023

Thompsons- Aug/Sep/Oct

 This post for Thompsons contains "back to school", looks like a date lunch and a date night for Mike and Carrie, and then our trip to their house. (Oct.11-16) The pictures for our trip, are a restaurant for lunch, Main street Danville, their house, Nicks water polo, and one evening restaurant pic. Mike said that he wanted us to come for a few days to experience their everyday life... so that's what we did. Ryan was supposed to have a soccer game or two on Saturday, but those got canceled.  But Nick had water polo for three days 😎 (I must admit that I am coveting their neighborhood for my daily walks. It is beautiful!!) (We went to a couple of other restaurants to eat... but I didn't get pics of those. And it is super hard to get any good pics at the water polo games.) The last two pics are Halloween costumes.


















No comments: