12.21.2023

Happy Birthday to Savannah

 Today we celebrated Savannah's birthday, with a party at Andersons. One of the things she likes is "Calico Critters". Audrey based the theme of the party from a Hedgehog set of those critters. They got her that set and they also got her a big play set for those critters. I got her a diamond art set,a puzzle, and stickers.  Petes gave her a Lego set. We painted rocks to go hide around Alamo Ranch as part of the "Alamo Ranch Rocks" event. Savie and I made a small cake and cupcakes this morning. Annie wanted to make "frog eye salad" but she couldn't find the right pasta at any store here. She used shell macaroni instead. It had the same flavor, just not the same texture. Sam cooked roast, potatoes and carrots. I took sandwich buns, pickles and barbeque sauce for sandwiches. Ashley brought veggies, dip, and chips. It was a fun activity, to celebrate Savannah. (I added a few pics on to the end of this post, that I grabbed from Ashley- kind of duplicates, but I wanted to include them.)



















No comments: