1.02.2024

Christmas Morning

 I think we got the best Christmas morning deal... with the Simms at our house. Those kids are old enough to "wait". They didn't open gifts until about 10:30, so that Alexs' parents could watch by zoom. Round one of breakfast was cereal and round two was cinnamon rolls and eggs. Annie and I had to spend most of that day cooking. (Actually, I had prepped most of my cooking on Saturday... so my part was pretty simple.) Then Andersons and Petes brought side dishes and rolls. Since we had prime rib and turkey on Christmas Eve... we had ham for Christmas dinner. Dinner was at our house about 5. (I might be able to gather up a few more pics of that later.) This post is just Christmas morning pics. I gathered a few of those from Facebook. Thompsons had Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve, so they could fly to New York on Christmas day. Christiansens had Christmas morning at the rv. (I don't have pics of that.) A couple of the gifts at Andersons was the birds and going to a Wicked performance. 













No comments: