2.04.2024

My Christmas Gift

 When Ron asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I actually gave him and idea, because I already had something for him. Since he ordered it from Amazon, I knew exactly how much it cost and when it arrived. lol 😉I had given him several online options for ordering it, but I guess he was only comfortable with Amazon and the prices only varied slightly in the options. It was a Willow Tree Zampognaro (Shepherd with Bagpipe). I had been looking at it for a year, hoping that it would go on sale. I have decided that Willow Tree never puts anything on sale. Anyway... it is perfect with my Willow Tree nativity set. What I got for Ron was an Echo Dot. He had been commenting several times that he wasn't getting enough classical music around here. So, I decided that would be perfect...all he has to do is "tell it to play". Which means I have to listen to more classical music than I would like... but he also figured out how to tell it to play Don Williams... which is perfect for me. 



No comments: