This was one of those years when February has an extra day. We did a couple of things that were unusual, for our normal schedule. Mike gave Ron tickets to a Spurs game for that night. Ron and Daniel went to that game and the Spurs won. I took Ashley and the kids out for dinner at Jason's Deli. I gave Hailey a new sewing machine, so that she can learn how to sew some small projects that she wants to do. Audrey did an unusual post on Facebook about a song called "Little Blue" by Jacob Collier. I wanted to share a picture from that and what she wrote.
Little Blue for you may be someone different than she is for me. But for me, she is my Soft & Sure (as painted by Colby Sanford) now hanging in my home. She is me as I mother my three incredible boys. She is my daughter Eve. She is my mother Debora. She is Mary mother of God.


No comments:
Post a Comment