The first picture is what I posted on Facebook, saying... "Our family has been blessed with some amazing men... Happy Fathers Day." The next pics are from dinner with the Petes. (Andersons took off for Utah right after church on Fathers Day. The boys were excited to go to the "fun Grandma's" house- lol. So it was just us and the Petes for dinner.) If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... Ashley and I had that covered. I made a tri tip roast, shrimp cocktail, cookies and ice cream. She made potatoes, and salad and Hailey made a fruit tray. Audrey posted some funny pics of Ron, saying "Happy Father’s Day, Papa!! Cheers to the guy who always says “YES” to the insanity! We love you!
I was especially missing my Dad for Fathers Day this year. I don't know exactly why it hit me so hard this year. My favorite picture of him is one of him out in a small boat on the lake at Reubens ranch. (I couldn't find that picture easily.)
Alison shared a little video on GroupMe of a peanut butter, ketchup, pickle sandwich and a can of Coke. Most of us know what that story is- lol ๐
Annie and Mike both called and talked to Ron on Sunday evening. Alison tried to call... but the line was busy- lol ๐








No comments:
Post a Comment