9.03.2024

WWJD

 Here is something that Annie shared on Facebook. Instead of "What Would Jesus Do?" She calls it "What Would Jared Do?" 😎

I have the best kids! I wanted to share an experience I had a few days ago. I’m calling it my “What would JARED do?” moment (remember the WWJD trend?) Jared does what Jesus would do. 😊 

I was trying to get a project done and eager to get started on it for the day. However I then had the thought I hadn’t done my scripture study for the day. I’ve been trying to put more effort into consistent daily scripture study so I was grateful for the thought to do it. However, I was eager to get my project finished so I was having a little argument in my mind. Then I could hear Jared in my thoughts, “Just do your scripture study first!” That motivated me to set aside my project until I did my scripture study. I was able to finish my project that day too. I’m grateful that Jared’s influence is still here even though he’s not physically here. He is a good example to me of diligence and priorities, and I’m still being inspired by his good habits. I’m glad he’s out spreading his good influence with others.



No comments: