6.03.2025

Easter in San Antonio

 Easter dinner and some games at our house. The kids here are kind of too old for egg hunt... so I put together some games. One was rolling a plastic egg down the dining room table into plastic cups and then choosing a cup with a prize in it. The other game was a memory game with plastic cups containing small prizes, money, or "golden" eggs. If they got a golden egg, they got to pick a prize from an Easter bucket. There was also a small hunt for the Pink Flamingos... for prizes. Lots of yummy food for dinner.  I got photos of my dessert mini bundt cakes, but no other food pics. Andersons were the only ones smart enough to take family Easter pics. A fun Sunday evening with our San Antonio crew. (Random picture order and no collages, because I am working handicapped on my Chromebook ;))















 





 





 

No comments: