8.16.2025

Sewing Projects

 I have been super busy with sewing alteration orders for a couple of weeks now. I decided that was my own fault, because when I moved into Alamo Craft Company on the first of August, I said a couple of prayers asking for enough money to pay for that, for the next 6 months. 😏😂 Needless to say, good money has been coming in- lol. Here are a few pics of the more creative orders that I have done. I have also had several "just hemming" orders. These are the more difficult ones. Then the last pic is just of me working in my hat. I had to have a pilar cyst removed from my scalp. The hat was keeping a wad of gauze in place on that wound. I get some stitches out on August 24. Pics- Added some sheer sleeves to a blouse. Put a three-point bustle on a huge Quinceanera, that was covered with glitter. That dress was truly a nightmare. 😏😖Hemmed and adjusted the halter strap on a sequin covered dress. Added a back panel to a lace up back dress. (And adjusted the front bust pads. The panel was simple and turned out beautiful... those bust pads were another story. haha) I also made some small curtains for a ladies classroom.








No comments: