9.06.2025

New Booth for Brown Baby Bird

 On the first of August, Brown Baby Bird moved into a space at Alamo Craft Company. I had looked at a space there several years ago, but it was a bit too messy and cluttered up for me. 😉😆There are some new owners there now and another friend has a booth there, so I decided to give it a try. My first month there was not great, but it wasn't "zero" either. I made over $600 in alteration money for the last week of July and for the month of August, so that gives me a good "rent cushion" for the rest of the year. I know that these "new booths" are pretty slow going, so I am not worried. It does double my work load on keeping two places stocked and in order. I have tons of fabric and stuffed animals and other baby items... I just need "time" to get stuff made- lol 😀And my new items are less time consuming to make and cost less. I also need to spend a ton of time updating my Etsy page- haha. 





No comments: