PS- Speaking of items for sale...did you notice a new blog on my list? A friend in Dallas makes soap to sell. I wonder which is easier making jackets or making soap?
8.03.2009
They Moved the Cheese
My store is closed on Sunday and Monday, but most Mondays, I am still there working. Last Monday, I was there making jackets. Today, I should have been there making skirts. Instead, I actually took the day off and stayed home most of the day. I also did alittle shopping at WalMart and at Randalls. Besides the fact that I needed a few things, I went to WalMart just to see how they have remodeled. I think I remember a book called, "Who Moved My Cheese?". That's exactly what happened at WalMart- everything got moved! Ron always hated going there because he could never find what he needed- now it will be totally hopeless! Anyway... back to my day off- I decided it's a good thing that I go to work everyday. Because today, I spent way too much time on this computer! My brain would be mush for sure, if I spent this much time at home every day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment