5.15.2018

May 2018 Denver 1

I am going to do several smaller posts about our trip to Denver... instead of one giant one ;) This first one is some of the head stones from the cemetery and then pictures of places from our past. Homes and the church that we were married in 42 years a go. We drove by where my family lived in Broomfield (I was there through fourth grade, then we moved to Berthoud). We also drove by our second house in Berthoud, the elementary school and the church where we were married. Then later in our trip, we went to have lunch with Sharon Jones and saw our house next door to her, there in Aurora. I should try to hunt down the old, original pics, and post them here with the new ones. Everything in the Denver/Berthoud area has changed so much, we hardly recognize the places we used to live.






















No comments: