6.18.2018
Birthday/Father's Day 2018
Since Sam was traveling and out of town for his birthday...Audrey and I decided to combine "birthday" and "father's day" for our family dinner last night. She wanted to do a "Brasilian" theme in honor of Sam's birthday and his mission. My assignment was bacon wrapped chicken. I also made a small chocolate cake (so that we had something to put candles on) and a small pie (for Ron). Audrey made small cheese bread puffs, salad, beans, rice, lemonade, Sam's favorite Barsilian soda, cheese appetizers, chocolate truffles, and ice cream. There were a few gifts and Eli planned a fun scavenger hunt for Sam. Not your ordinary scavenger hunt but one where you scan the qr code to get the clues. (Too high tech for Baba- lol.) It was hilarious watching Sam and the boys "run around" to find the clues and the hidden photos! Eli and Noah also sang, "I Will Be What I Believe". (I really need Eli to come to our primary and teach the children his actions to go with that song.) The last thing we did was a mule ride to the front gate of BGR. Perfect, warm weather, and not even any bugs hitting me in the face- lol :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment