6.18.2018
Lavender Festival
On Saturday, June 9th, we went to the Blanco Lavender Festival. I had no idea exactly what that was and as we were coming close to downtown Blanco, I could see all of these tents and out door booths that reminded me of the Sun Fest, in Bartlesville. I made a comment to Ron, that "I doubted we were really going there"... he hates shopping, and especially at little "crafty booths"- lol. We wandered around for a couple of hours and then had lunch at a barbecue restaurant. (We couldn't wander too long...it was HOT. ) This was actually our first time to attend a real "Texas hill country" event. ;) Ron bought a couple of lavender plants, and I got some soap, some cards, and a small painting. (We also went to an open house event at an apartment complex there...that we are part owners of.) Anyway...here are a few pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment