4.13.2020
A Future for Brown Baby Bird?
The other thing that happened the first of April, was I brought all of my Brown Baby Bird merchandise home. I gave my written notice, the second week of March, that when my lease expired on the last day of March, I could not renew. My original plan was to renew for another 6 months and put items on sale during the summer to sell out my inventory, and then probably be done next fall. I could see the writing on the wall right away, in early March, that there would be no income there at the market for the rest of spring and summer. I couldn't afford to pay my rent, without income. The market lost 9 vendors at the end of March. One even broke her lease and forfeited her deposit. The market was already running low on vendors and had empty spaces. I doubt if the two ladies that are renting the entire building, and then sub leasing to vendors, will be able to pay their rent. Just a crumby situation for everyone. Anyway... my stuff is at home. My new items for Spring are still waiting to be put together... and I am making face masks instead. 😂😬😷
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment