4.14.2020
Spring Decor
So... since we have our house listed to sell... I am required to keep my interior decor to a minimum. No family photos or other personal items. And I started, a year ago, purging and working on getting "our stuff" to a minimum level. (Which btw, I love. No clutter, less mess, less to take care of- 😊) I get out very little holiday decor now. I had quite a bit of Valentine things out, and then went to just a few Spring items. We also did a "co-listing" on the house a couple of months ago, and the second realtor had another photographer come and do some more photos. She didn't end up using alot of those in the listing, but I will show you four here, that were the best. One of the things they did was to rearrange our living room furniture to make that room look larger. The photographer came and did daytime interior, and then came back and did evening/night exterior. The second batch were not very good... a little too artist vs realistic. (I can't go save any of those... they are copyright protected.) Now... of course the pandemic has killed the Spring real estate market. With that second realtor on board, we were hoping for a really good Spring season. 😕 We will just have to see what happens this Summer and next Fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment