10.24.2021

Ashley and Jaden

 Here is some thing that Ashley shared recently on Facebook. Great thoughts and we love her so much. She may not realize just how strong she is. Her testimony is awesome and she is a great mom.

"I posted this in my stories and it sparked lots of comments so I felt impressed to share it here. And to follow it up with- everything I am and ever will be is because of my Heavenly Parents and my Savior, Jesus Christ. Had I not gone through this, my testimony would not be what it is today and that’s something that can never be taken away. College sports (or even my senior year of HS sports for that matter) may have been fun but it would eventually end.. Being a pregnant teen in the church and at school was hard but that came to an end. Having very few friends was hard. Missing my “normal” senior year was hard. Being a young single mom for 3 years, trying to work and go to college was hard but it came to an end when I met Daniel and we were married in the temple, as well as sealed to Jaden. Maybe my life didn’t go as planned but I’ve been blessed in ways I never could have imagined. I think of the phrase “This too shall pass” … but the things of eternal value will never pass away and that’s what He lives for. That’s His purpose is to bring to pass our immortality and Eternal life. I may have turned away for a season because I was numb to things of the spirit but when I turned back to Him and let Him in again, He and earthly angels carried me through all the hard. A life of knowing my Savior’s love is far better than any of those temporary dreams I might have had for myself."



No comments: