10.10.2021

Love My Kitchen

 I still want to do some more painting in my kitchen and I want Daniel to add some bead board to my bottom cabinets and island... but I love my kitchen 😉😍 I was going to paint all of the cabinets myself, but I found a lady online, on Face Book, that does that for a living. I decided it was better to pay her to do it. I don't love the brown counter tops, but I also don't wait to spend money to replace those yet. If I had her paint all of the cabinets white, the brown counter tops would really "stand out", so I picked a dark, muted teal color for the bottom cabs. The top ones are Dover white and the bottom ones are Jasper Stone. I was surprised that she didn't clean or sand, but must have used a really good primer. (I couldn't get the info from her as to what kind that is). I know the white and teal paint was Benjamin Moore ADVANCE, she left me two cans of that. I especially need the Jasper Stone to paint after Daniel adds bead board and trim. Here are some fun pics of before and after. The first couple of pics are even before the new floor and before the white stove. The next three are "in the process". (When the cabinet doors were all off, Ron could find anything that he wanted in the kitchen- lol. He has trouble with that with the doors on 😉. That's a good excuse for him to not put anything away.) The rest of the pics are "before" and "after". What a difference some paint makes.














No comments: