11.07.2021

Christmas at Brown Baby Bird

 I worked very hard this past month to stock up Brown Baby Bird with cute Christmas items. I took those to Homestead Handcrafts on October 15 and to The Shops of Bandera on Nov. 5. I still have a hand full of items left... but almost all finished. I had a great month at Homestead Handcrafts and a "zero" month in Bandera. (This is the first time that I didn't sell anything at The Shops) I also had a good month at home... shipping a taggie set to CA and doing dress alterations. Here are my cute Christmas sets for this year. It will be interesting to see how sales go. I was looking at the Aurora website to see what I might want to order for next year... tons of items are "sold out". Maybe a symptom of the retail market shortages due to Covid. 











No comments: