11.07.2021

Odin from Marvel

 Ron started growing a beard several months ago. He decided that he didn't need to shave any more πŸ˜‰ After that happened, then Audrey had the brilliant idea to have everyone dress up as Marvel characters for Halloween. One of those characters to called Odin. She thought Ron and his beard were perfect for that and she was right. Once he had that thought in mind, he wouldn't let me cut his hair and there wasn't even any beard trimming... just "wild"- lol πŸ˜‚ Which was a pretty severe "test" for me- haha. I didn't pass with flying colors... but I passed. One day I asked him if he was enjoying the beard? He said, "In some ways". Then I asked if he liked the way it looked and he said yes. (That was my que to not say anything else about it.) As it turned out, the day after Halloween he was ready to cut his hair and shave the beard. I have pics to record this event πŸ˜‰










No comments: