4.17.2024

Easter People

 All of our kids posted family Easter photos... yeah!! I grabbed what I could to put here. Everyone looks great. Annie's hair is especially beautiful and of course all of the grand kids are growing like crazy. The Simms were even color coordinated. The picture of Mike, Carrie and the boys, must have been taken on some steps. I am sure that Carrie and Nick are not as short as they look. 😉 We are so grateful that all of our children and grandchildren love the gospel of Jesus Christ and Easter is special holiday for them. We are also grateful for their service and dedication to their wards. On Easter Sunday, since there was only Sacrament meeting, Ron and I had absolutely no responsibilities for that day. What a great thing it was to just go to church and enjoy everything. That time will come for our children and their spouses, but right now they are in the "thick of service and callings". 











No comments: