We had 5 bushes in the front yard, that I didn't like, and they were difficult for me to keep them trimmed. I was hesitant to ask Ron about taking them out, because there was nothing wrong with them, I just didn't want them anymore. I was surprised when he said, "yes, we can take them out". There was even one morning when he was lying in bed trying to figure out a flower garden out there. The one bush that was out by the garage door was too big for the space it was in and crowding the sidewalk. We hired a high school kid to come and dig those out. We had him do that front one first and then the ones near the house later. The only problem that we discovered later was that he cut the sprinkler line three times, getting the ones near the house out. I want to just put bricks along the sidewalk near the garage. The other space in front of the house is Ron's flower garden. Still some more work to be done. We going to pay the high school kid to move the black rocks to the backyard and we are paying John to fix the sprinkler line. The first picture is with the first bush gone. One picture is my new yellow wreath for the front door... perfect. 😉👍









No comments:
Post a Comment