11.03.2024

Trunk or Treat 2024

For our ward "Trunk or Treat" this year, my trunk was GHOSTS. It turned out well. This year I was smart enough to fix up a piece of cardboard for my "shower curtain background" and save it for years to come. I love the pictures that I can get on shower curtains from Amazon. This one was a ghost looking in a window. Then I had lots of other ghosts... many with their own lights... and the florescent bubbles in white foam. I also had a spinning light that looks like ghosts flying around. The various colored lights and bubbles looked pretty cool. The dinner was chili and sides... and chicken nuggets and fruit for the kids. Ron had an assignment to go help set up chairs and tables, so we went about 45 minutes early. I was given an assignment to do a "spiritual thought"- lol. I wasn't sure exactly what that might be... but I came up with an idea. 😉😲Our costumes were, "Duck, duck, goose". The weather was pretty good for dinner outside. Maybe a little too hot for eating chili 😆😎Someone suggested having snow cones next year. 








No comments: