Almost every morning, I have a little 2.4-mile route that I walk through the neighborhood. It is an "inside" loop, that keeps me away from school traffic and bus stop traffic. I only need to watch out for cars backing out of their driveway. A couple of days last week I took pictures of my favorite Halloween decorations along my walk. You will see that most of these decorations are "cute".... not "nasty"- lol. ๐๐๐ (There are a few houses with really nasty Halloween decorations.) The one house on a corner, near us... with all of the skeletons and the hats hanging in the trees, that looks like Halloween blew up in her yard... won a prize. My Halloween decorations were all put away by Halloween. I was ready to move on the Thanksgiving/Fall. I am such a minimalist that my brain needed some clean empty space for a couple of days. And a lot of my Halloween decorations are bright orange... I needed some more toned-down colors for a month. My Fall pumpkins are a more muted orange and then I combine that with a pale teal color. We don't pass out candy on Halloween night. After trunk or treat is over... I am done- haha. Even though I already posted the pic of my front porch... I am posting it again here. I love the witch hats hanging from the porch ceiling.












No comments:
Post a Comment