3.16.2009

This is the week...

This is the week. Three days of work and then off to St. George for the wedding. The blogging maybe sparse until we get back. Everyone is busy with work and school and wedding stuff.
A2 and W.E. fly out to Utah on Wednesday.
A1 and her "boys" are in New Mexico, visiting Alex's parents. They will arrive in St. George on Thursday.
Mike and Carrie leave South Africa tomorrow- it probably takes two days to get back which turns out to be 1 day that really feels like 2. They will arrive in St. George on Friday.
A3 and A4 and their "guys" will arrive, also, on Friday.
Ron, Mom, and I fly out on Thursday afternoon. I'll try to do a couple of other posts before we go. I'll have to see how my schedule runs- it is spring break here and girls are shopping for prom- so maybe busier than normal at the store this week. That is good and bad- good for business- bad for getting last minute projects finished up :)

No comments: