3.02.2009
"Mommy Blogs"
For those of us who don't live near our grand children, the "mommy blogs" are giving us the opportunity to watch them grow up. It gives us the opportunity to peek in on their daily adventures. Yes, sometimes small, but yet significant. I am always checking in hoping for new stories and pictures, but even when the posting is slow due to busy lives...I can always look through what has already been posted, and bring a smile to my face and a bright spot to my day. This technology is a blessing to our generation. I sometimes wonder how my family would have been different, if I had been "mommy blogging" when my children were small, for my own parents to participate in. The good relationships that Ron and I have with our children is a unique thing in this day and age, and it is only enhanced by the mommy blogs. I wish I had "cute picture material" (like Owen in round glasses) to post, instead you only get "peeks" at what old people do from here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment