Yep- I know you are out there. I'm not sure how often you check in here, but this one is for you.
For awhile now, we have been planning a weekend trip to Stillwater. Annie has a birthday next week, so we thought this weekend would be a good time to go. I didn't realize until last Sunday that the Relief Society broadcast would be Saturday evening. So that made the trip even better...Mom and I can go to that with Annie. Annie and I have fond memories of going out to dinner and then going to the broadcast with Krista, Giselle, and Robyn. It was always close to Annie's birthday, so we would celebrate her birthday, by that little girls night out. It may have seemed like a small thing then, but doing that activity with those three women left "foot prints on our heart". Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment