7.24.2010

Favorite Date

Yesterday morning, when I told Ron that I had a 5:30 appointment at the store and I would be home as soon as I could- he said, "That's okay, we will do something after you get here". When I got home about 6:30, he asked, "Do you want to go to the drive in?". So we did our favorite date. It starts with a (healthy?) meal at Whataburger- hamburger, french fries, and a drink big enough to last several hours. Then we head out to the drive in theater. Last night everyone, and their SUV, their kids, and their dog were there :) We stayed for both movies. One starts about 9:00, the other one starts about 11:00. Last night was "Despicable Me" (a cute movie) and "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" (action packed enough to keep two old people awake until 1 am). The weather was alittle warm, but not too bad, on a full moon night. Then we drive home at 1:00 am- nice 'low traffic' drive in the convertible. Again enjoying the evening temps. and the full moon. I was feeling alittle guilty about having our favorite date night and

thinking about Annie taking care of a 2 week old baby ...

don't worry Annie...just hang in there...











for about 25 years and then you can go on a date again :):)

No comments: