7.28.2010

A Few Pics.

Here are just a few pictures from CA and Utah. These first two are my favorite ones. That may seem a bit odd- but it was so fun to see Papa showing S3 how to splash and have fun at the beach. You probably had to be there to appreciate these :)




These next two were at the zoo.
(I have a bad haircut right now- this first one was one of the only pictures where my hair didn't look too bad :) Maybe I should just wear a hat, too.
Three boys and a turtle.


S1
I think he will, for sure, be a California beach bum :)

S2
Is he looking for trouble or what? He said the funniest things- like,
"You and Nathan are driving me crazy" :)

S3
This one will melt your heart :)

Here is P2 and P1
What a cute fam :)

No comments: