This has not been a very good week. Mom and I got up very early on Monday morning to get her to the hospital by 6 am for her throat procedure. That actually went very well. We were back home by noon. On Tuesday, she seemed okay, she came to work at the store on Tuesday afternoon. Ever since Wednesday she has been sick. They claimed that her very strange symptoms were not a result of her surgery on Monday- I guess it was some very weird coincidence. What was even worse, this week, is that it is very sad that when the weather here gets cool enough to be able to open some windows and not run the air conditioner- then the ragweed comes out in full force. Bad news for me. And I seem to get getting worse each year, just being outside for a few minutes makes my sinus' go bonkers! I had hoped to be able to use a nasal spray to relieve my symptoms, but I had to resort to the antihistamines and the nasal spray. I have decided that being on the antihistamines 24/7 gives you fuzzy thinking, weird dreams, and maybe even kills brain cells :) So as I have been trying to just maintain- problems started popping up at the store. Dresses not fitting, last minute alterations, problem fabric and frustrated customers.
There...now that got all of that whining out of my system, maybe next week will be better. Maybe we will get a good rain storm or something. For now, I'll take my sniffly, sneezy, stuffy nose, headache, sore throat, itchy eyes, and go to bed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment