 |
| So...I found these really cute Halloween bags... |
 |
| and cute little Halloween toys... |
 |
then I made cookies. BUT the cookies were too big to fit into the bags...
|
 |
| So I had to buy new bags. My treat for my nursery kids at church was a cute bag with a cookie inside and then tied with a ribbon and a cute toy. |
 |
Plus I had cookies ready for refreshments for another class that Ron and I teach on Sundays.
|
 |
| AND, even though I thought I didn't have the energy to do Trunk or Treat- WE DID. |
I told Ron that when Halloween falls on Sunday, seems like the celebration begins on Thursday- then Friday and Saturday- like a 4 day weekend :) Plus, he is thinking it has been a great weekend-- he got pizza, chili, and bacon all on one weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment