10.11.2010

The "Red Bag" Society

A2 and I are officially part of the "Red Bag" society.
We went to a women's conference this weekend and this was the bag that everyone received.


For those of you who recognize the sign- this women's conference is called "Time Out For Women". It is a Friday evening, and a Saturday, filled with inspirational talks, music, and women of all ages. This one was in Plano, Texas and 1800 women attended. Ron and I drove there Friday afternoon and he had some "guy time" with Sam and his brother. I love these events, especially when I get to spend them with at least one of my daughters. I'm already plotting for next year to have all of the girls meet me for one of these weekends. I just have to figure out to bribe the guys into babysitting (and that will be no easy task :) Later I might post some of my favorite talk- if I can figured out how to do it justice in a condensed form.

No comments: