 |
| Papa and the princess Pete. |
 |
| Aud and Weston. |
 |
| Sam and Weston. |
 |
| A giraffe named Owen :) |
Here are four cute pics. from our trip to LasVegas. I didn't get very many pictures on my camera, but we had about 6 cameras going most of the week. Once they are all collected on drop box, I'll have some more to post. (Plus I will be making small scrapbooks for each family :) When I made our reservation for a family gathering in LasVegas for the week after Christmas, I did not realize that, that week is the gathering for "Americas New Years Party" on the Vegas strip. 300,000 people stood out in freezing cold weather to see 8 minutes of fireworks on LasVegas boulevard. Lucky for us we were able to see the crowd on TV, watch the traffic jam on the street below our room and see the fireworks from our room at the Wyndham. (Much better than being OUT in the crowd) And, yes, somehow I managed to stay up until midnight- amazing. We did get a group photo- thanks to Sam and his camera. That photo is posted on Mike's blog and on Sam's blog. On Wednesday evening, right after dinner, and before some of our group went out to a show, we had a few minutes for pictures. Instead of stressing about what everyone was wearing and spending time getting everyone's hair just right- it was just "meet in the lobby in 5 minutes!" We took the pictures and most of the kids even cooperated. They actually turned out pretty well. Not only did we get a group photo but also individual family photos. Again, kind of spur of the moment, but they turned out okay, too. Check back, I'll post more pictures and tell some of our adventures for the week. It was an amazing week together for our family. Ron and I have actually had about 13 days of no alarm clock (the only exception was Saturday morning to get to the airport to come back to Houston.) Tomorrow will be back to "normal" and back to work for both of us. Sounds like we got out of Vegas just in time to miss the snow! :) At least three of us are glad to be back in "warm" Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment