The only other items I can "report on" right now are my two new Taggie sets for the market. One is specifically for Valentines Day. (and it is actually a book, and a Llama- not blanket.) The second one is just a general "Spring item". (Baby Bee). Our sales for January were very low- but that is to be expected. I sold one of the Valentine sets right away. When I posted that on Facebook, that post got shared around. Here is my "Valentine Llama" and my "Baby Bee". (with a Bee Happy, from Aurora.)
2.10.2019
It's a New Year
So... I finished my blogging for 2018, and ordered my book. Now I can start on 2019. Some of the biggest changes for this year happened at church. There is a new "Come Follow Me" scripture study program, for individuals and families. Then also, a new "Come Follow Me" manual for primary. The basic idea is for families to study the scriptures at home and then be supported in the lessons at church. A "home centered", "church supported" scripture study. Our kids have done a great job of embracing that program and using it in their families. Then... instead of the 3 hour schedule for church meetings, it is now 2 hours. One hour for sacrament meeting and one hour for primary. (or Sunday school/RS/Priesthood.) The time just zips by. In Primary there is a very brief opening, 20 minutes of sing time, and 20 minutes of class time. Two teachers in every class. 4 presidency members to sit in class if needed.
The only other items I can "report on" right now are my two new Taggie sets for the market. One is specifically for Valentines Day. (and it is actually a book, and a Llama- not blanket.) The second one is just a general "Spring item". (Baby Bee). Our sales for January were very low- but that is to be expected. I sold one of the Valentine sets right away. When I posted that on Facebook, that post got shared around. Here is my "Valentine Llama" and my "Baby Bee". (with a Bee Happy, from Aurora.)
The only other items I can "report on" right now are my two new Taggie sets for the market. One is specifically for Valentines Day. (and it is actually a book, and a Llama- not blanket.) The second one is just a general "Spring item". (Baby Bee). Our sales for January were very low- but that is to be expected. I sold one of the Valentine sets right away. When I posted that on Facebook, that post got shared around. Here is my "Valentine Llama" and my "Baby Bee". (with a Bee Happy, from Aurora.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment