I found a few pics on my phone of Jaden's birthday cake and pics from Christmas Eve.
The Petes and the Andersons went to a bounce place? jump place? game place? for Jaden's birthday. I can't remember exactly what kind of place it was. Since Ron and I didn't go there, I don't have any photos. But we did meet them back at Andersons home for cake. Luke sure enjoyed that chocolate cake.
Then the last pics are from dinner, on Christmas Eve, also at Andersons home. Sam and Rob cooked an amazing dinner, with prime rib and ham, and lots of sides. (everyone helped supply the side dishes). Then we teamed up...an adult...with a child to "make" puppets for the Twelve Days of Christmas song. I didn't get very good photos, but it was fun activity. (There is a video out there somewhere of that :)
The last picture is what Ron and Jaden did alot of... during Christmas vacation...
playing a board game.
The Petes and the Andersons went to a bounce place? jump place? game place? for Jaden's birthday. I can't remember exactly what kind of place it was. Since Ron and I didn't go there, I don't have any photos. But we did meet them back at Andersons home for cake. Luke sure enjoyed that chocolate cake.
Then the last pics are from dinner, on Christmas Eve, also at Andersons home. Sam and Rob cooked an amazing dinner, with prime rib and ham, and lots of sides. (everyone helped supply the side dishes). Then we teamed up...an adult...with a child to "make" puppets for the Twelve Days of Christmas song. I didn't get very good photos, but it was fun activity. (There is a video out there somewhere of that :)
The last picture is what Ron and Jaden did alot of... during Christmas vacation...
playing a board game.













No comments:
Post a Comment