4.25.2021

Random Pics for a Random Week

 I still didn't get to my cabinet painting this week. Still side tracked on other things. I feel like I "took a week off". I ended up doing a bunch of random stuff. I did a few more things with Ron, than normal. We booked a motel in Port Aransas, for our anniversary next month. We ordered Amazon cards with our Visa card points and we filed stuff from his desk. We also finalized our IRS taxes with the accountant. We end up with 0 income and 0 taxes 😉 My order of Aurora stuffed animals for Brown Baby Bird arrived. Now, on to new ideas for taggies. I ordered pink pigs, brown horses, blue dragons, white deer, penguins, and grey raccoons. I cheated on getting a white dishwasher and just covered the front with a sheet of white magnet... looks pretty good. Hopefully it will last until the dishwasher quits... then I will get a new white one. There were some wild flowers growing near our church building. I tried to go take pics one evening... but most of them were done blooming, or closed for the night. I will have to try again during the daytime. I have still been typing from old journals. I want to have that project done soon. Yesterday we went out to Bandera. I dropped off my property tax rendition, dropped off my rent check, and then we went to Hawkins house. They were having an afternoon open house, as a memorial for Vern. They were glad that we came. In the evening there was a ward barbeque dinner at the Talley building. So we stopped there on our way home. With the covid situation, it is slower than normal to meet other members of the ward. We are looking forward to "normal" again 😉








No comments: