My original plan for this past week was to paint kitchen and bathroom cabinets. That didn't happen 😉 For one thing Annie got me side tracked looking for old journals and personal history details for her. Our garage has plenty of boxes still there. Family history stuff and home decor stuff, including Christmas decorations. I was thinking that I would gradually go through the home decor boxes and move those to a closet upstairs. I did some of that this past week, but then I also opened each family history box, hunting for stuff for Annie. Most of those boxes stayed in the garage, but I found a few interesting items, like the journals that I tried to write in for each of the kids. I have been typing those into word documents. I have a plan 😉 I had actually given Audrey's notebook to her... hopefully I will get that back today. I will do another post later on details of "my plan".
Then I got side tracked on a few other projects. During the third week of February, when we had the bad snow storm and we had everyone here at our house during that week... a big Tiger puzzle got put together. The Pete kids were wanting to glue that together and frame it and keep it. It had been sitting on our guest bed, since February. Well... I glued it together and framed it this week.
I am always working on small decorative items, which is another "side track". Things are coming together pretty well. I have some more furniture that I would like to buy, for upstairs, but we are pretty "settled". In fact Ron mentioned that he thinks he could stay here for longer than he expected. What a change of attitude he has had during the past 3 years! I think, for one thing, he really appreciates our new financial situation 😉 I don't love our neighborhood or our yard... but I love being 10 minutes from almost everything.
My last side track this week... was trying to plan alittle anniversary weekend for Ron and I. "45" years deserves something...right? I didn't get anything planned yet. (I spent too much time typing this week.) I spent some time looking at accommodations in Corpus Christie... until my brain turned to mush- lol. 😝
Here are some "side tracked" pics- haha (The last pic is my nose. Remember I had to have mohs on my nose. It is not completely healed, but doing pretty well. Still some redness and one small brown spot.)











No comments:
Post a Comment