Work for me is creating cute little blankets out of fabric and ribbon and then finding a stuffed animal that coordinates with it. I did a lot of that this past week. I got about 40 blankets cut... fabric and ribbons. As I am doing that part, I am also recording "cost" of each item. I have finally come up with a simple system for "costs" on each item. Later, it will be easy to enter items in a spread sheet. I got about 10 "floor blankets" cut out and costs figured. I started gathering up supplies for bibs. I made my pattern today, gathered up scraps of flannel, and tried to figure out what terrycloth to order. I also, remembered that I have some plastic snaps that I have never used. I will figure those out this week. I am still on track to move into the Homestead Handcrafts the first of July. I need to go back there next week and sign an agreement for that. I need to get my vendor number, to put on price tags and labels. I love the stuffed animals that I have right now. The floor blankets and the bibs are my new items. I put together the red and white floor blanket yesterday, because I need to figure out packaging for those. I think a 13" x 18" zip lock bag. I can order those on amazon. That red and white floor blanket coordinates with the "Red Barn" taggie and the "Dog Red" taggie. I will have a couple of those ready soon. Here are some pics of my progress.









No comments:
Post a Comment