Our upstairs TV room works great for two of us... not so good for several of us- lol. I ordered some new furniture for that room. It should arrive mind June. I guess covid affected the furniture manufacturing and delivery. I was lucky to get an order that soon. That furniture will also be a bit more kid sleeping area if needed. (We only have the one extra king size bed.) What I ordered is not very large, but it will be better than just the two chairs that we have now 😉 It should seat 7. (I am also wanting a small sofa or large chair or settee for our bedroom. I am still shopping for that.) I was going to go to about half a dozen different furniture stores in San Antonio to sofa shop... but I went to the nearest LA-Z-BOY store, and that's as far as I got. Which is good... I don't have time for all that shopping- lol.




No comments:
Post a Comment