6.13.2021

BBB Floor Blankets

 My newest item for Brown Baby Bird, is floor blankets. (A 34" x 34" mat to go on the floor, for play time and/or tummy time.) I bought some new fabric for those, but I also also using up some pieces of fabric that were too small for a taggie. Those pieces are an applique on a blanket. I did one on the "Sea Turtles" and one on the "Jungle Babies".  (I don't have the Jungle Babies taggie finished yet... I decided to use the print fabric that I have on one side and solid on the other. That way I can get two blankets.) Now that I have figured out a good way to sew the cording around the edge, these are really pretty easy to make. (once everything is washed and cut and priced.) I went to JoAnns on Friday and bought some more fabric that I needed, that was on sale. The other thing that happened this week was Ron helped me hang an extra light in my sewing room. It doesn't look great with the black cord hanging down the wall... but it provides the perfect light over my table. 










No comments: