This is basically my Facebook post from Sunday... with a few more details. For dinner on Sunday, I bought brisket and ribs from Smokey Mos. (I order those and picked those up on Saturday... then just heated them up for dinner.) Ashley got a pie, cookies, and ice cream. Audrey brought baked potatoes, mac and cheese, beans, coleslaw, and corn on the cob. Huge barbeque Fathers Day meal. Ron's favorite meat is the ribs. I made a cherry pie on Saturday... so we ate that once a day for four days 😉 We usually eat cereal for breakfast on Sundays... so I fixed biscuits and gravy for lunch. We taught our Valiant 10 Primary class at church. Quiet afternoon at home then went to the Pete's house for dinner. The men in our family are a Valiant 10 teacher, 2 Elders Quorum presidents, a Second Counselor in the Bishopric, a Teachers Quorum Advisor, and a Bishop.
Here is my Facebook post-
Happy Fathers Day to all of the valiant men in our family. Ron always thought he was way out numbered in a house full of women, with only one son. Now, he has plenty of son-in-laws to even out the score! These men bring great blessings to our family.






No comments:
Post a Comment